Wednesday, June 5, 2024

What If Avenger Chuck Had a Cyalume Change?

 Just a silly idea that I had in mind... I mean, he's got that kind of outfit that would have a bunch of glow-y rainbows on it.





And I also feel like this version of Chuck is healing my inner childhood lately as I recently heard some songs from CEC not too long ago like "Keep Your Head Up" and "It Might Take Some Time" in which both of them are original songs instead of the usual covers/parodies. Plus, I feel like I still need to watch more CEC commercials from that era.


Template made by me: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: What If This Character/These Characters Had a Cyalume Change Template (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts