Tuesday, July 23, 2024

A Collection of Project Mirai DX Pics...

 Just a collection of these throughout the middle 2010's to the early 2020's that all I can say here. And these are the ones that I wanna share so far that haven't been posted onto my blog (aside from Facebook at some point in a certain group).





























P.S. Len doesn't appear in this post despite one of the tags say so since I wrote that tag like that. 

And I also wouldn't recommend by stealing these pics as they're "yours" when these are actually my own pics forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

Few More Punirune Miitopia Miis & A Few Pinky and Sonic Pics in TL: LtD

  Before I get into the recent Miitopia Miis that I've made, here's this: As for Sonic in his human form that I made, it's based...

Popular Posts