Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Alternate Version of Dot~

 Yeah, this design that I made out of was based off of a non-traced drawing that I used to have on me (probably I threw it away since I didn't want it anymore) and this just Dot with this look that I came up with as a kid like almost a decade ago.





I guess there's a part of me that still likes this design to this day...? 🤷‍♀️ I know it's an unusual kind of costume that she'll wear but I was trying to get imaginative at the time (that maybe it always won't turn out well even years later).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

I Don't Care About This... Like Ever... 🙄😒

  And possibly so will you as you read this post here.  Anyway, since the Animaniacs reboot got it's freakin' vinyl record soundtrac...

Popular Posts