Saturday, July 6, 2024

Bugs Bunny's Vengeance on Star Butterfly's Wand

 There was a time that I didn't like the 'Star Vs. the Forces of Evil' just because and I REALLY didn't like that animation style that they went with back then. And I still dislike the animation style to this very day on how it just puts me off. But when I heard that Star gave up her wand (despite the upgrades it had) at some point, I had to Bugs Bunny with this kind of drawing... And yes, that one pose is honestly traced off of official stock art (if I can remember right).





Oh, I'm sure he won't destroy it right away... 🤭


And I could talk about some other reasons on why I just couldn't get into the show like the forced shipping wars (especially that this is also quite a problem in Miraculous Ladybug), Star's character and her own design that I can go about on why I'm just really into it along with Star's voice sounding way older than it should've been for her like she's in her middle 20's or 30's rather than a teenager despite the fact that she IS a teenager. Even though I barely watched the show to begin with.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

A Sticker of Chuck from A Sticker Sheet...

Basically the "Avenger" version of the titular character as it's one of those moments throughout the merchandise without weari...

Popular Posts