Saturday, July 13, 2024

What If Yakko Warner Sang Hanikami days?

 A silly idea was in my head like nearly four years ago as I originally thought of this... Of course, Dot would be better suited for the song at some point. But I wouldn't mind Yakko singing a cute song for a bit of a change. And I know that this song doesn't totally fit him as he wouldn't be never that shy around people... but what if he was shy to admit that a certain "special friend" (most likely a female character I assume) that he used to annoy with would have a sudden turn around that he may have develop feelings for that somebody, maybe? And hopefully it's not the dirty way!





Also called: "Shy days" in English when it comes to the title.



Original template: What If This Singer Or This Character Sang This So by BTNFStudios on DeviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

The Hello Kitty Toy That No One Is Talking About These Days...

  I think I'm sure that there's Hello Kitty lost media that people aren't talking about (or I just haven't heard it yet) but...

Popular Posts