Sunday, July 14, 2024

Some Shots of Avenger Chuck from the "Superhero" Commercial(s)...

Since there's like a short one and a long one for this certain kind of commercial here... It's also called: "What Do You Stand For?" or "I Stand for Fun" as other titles. 


These will be in random order as well.















Ngl, the pose on where he puffs out is chest is iconic. And no wonder that was a bit of a foreshadowing! I'm talking about this superhero form called: "Super Chuck E." that was also a thing during that era of CEC back then. Not to mention the pose was also used in merchandise too! 



I even love his funky eyebrows in this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Mitsuki & Rinrin from Episode 23...

  I found more pics of them from that one episode that I wanted to share here! 😊 And yes, it's about more of those "ball", &q...

Popular Posts