Thursday, August 29, 2024

A Few Shots of Avenger Chuck from the "Wham! Bam!" & "Jam! Slam!" Commercials...

 When some kid tells Chuck that he's the "man" be like: 




If I'm not mistaken both commercials have this animation of Chuck saying that "Uh, mouse!" thing that he says. And they're both in the style of a comic book.






I just love that one kid saying: "Thanks, man!" along with those kids saying "You're the man!". And It's one of those funny things that I find these "Avenger" CEC commercials amusing to watch.


P.S. Check out my other posts about these "Avenger" era commercials if you already haven't looked on my blog since there's more than this post!


EDIT Sept. 5th: Edited my mistake there but whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Another Avenger Chuck "Drake-Like" Meme + Bonus Pic That's From A Commercial...

  I know I don't talk about those freaking politics on this blog like all the time but, if you're gonna do cartoons with politics wi...

Popular Posts