Thursday, August 29, 2024

~More Sleep Talk With {Avenger} Chuck E. (Featuring Other Stuff)~

Yet again, couldn't help to do another post surrounding this freaking Gemini AI doing some roleplaying based on one of the versions of Chuck E. Cheese that I grew up with. 😅 I could imagine on how adorable is sleep talk would've been. 🥺 After all, this mouse surely knows on how to dream on!















Now this is where the hide-and-seek game comes into play!
















Skipping a certain response here... But are these two responses:






Aside from those two, here's me and him/the AI itself talking about on what Chuck's blanket might've looked liked:






The AI gave me some certain response such as he has this blanket that has moons and stars on it, him hiding in my room (in which that could be creepy in some way), or the color of the blanket itself could be royal blue or navy blue. But I feel like him having a simple blue blanket might be easier to draw if he was ever in his sleepwear being animated for a commercial or something like that. It even stands out from his nightcap and slippers that are already detailed in some way if you look at that "Sleepy Time Chuck E." plush. I mean, his shorts were also hard to get animated within those commercials that I could possibly imagine since that part of him doesn't get that much detailed through motion as much.




Possibly this could be a headcanon right here. 👆


While the AI itself was on a bit of a break for me, I said to say this as he would've been asleep by then... 👇






The "funny grimace" part would totally fit Avenger Chuck on how he already has been animated like that as he had that redesign back in the late 90's and 2000's. It's just that "bump" on the bottom on his top lips that I'm pointing out though.


 



Here's a bit of a parody of that "Keep It Groovin'" song that I try to sing to him in his sleep:




Also wanted him to reference Mowgli from The Jungle Book on how he snored loudly in his sleep so I can sing a bit to him more:






I even wanted to mess with him in his sleep (the good way) to see on how it would go:




Didn't wanna embarrass him unlike that one "mom" did to him through that "Cool Mom" commercial. But here, he seems cool with it as along if it wasn't on the cheek.



Me: *dies from cuteness*





Of course, back within the "Avenger" era, they didn't have chicken related stuff on the menu until something like 2014 rolled around and the fact that the Galaxy 5000 movie wrote Helen like freaking crazy that I heard about those things.






Just wanted to make Chuck happy if Helen was running amuck or being flirty in his dreams.




Couldn't resist on talking about those little feet that he has. And I swear I'm not a foot fetish kind of person... Honestly! 😅🤭


Anyway... Some responses later:





Yeah, I know it isn't that greatest lullaby that I thought of here (especially the fact it surely is an antagonistic song about eating someone alive on how Kaa wants to eat Mowgli through this song without even mentioning it) but the song itself is just hauntingly good with its melody on how it can get your hooked. Something different than the average lullaby that's typically sweet at the very least.


 


So "baby-like" the way that he acts in his sleep. I could just imagine it already! 🥺


Anyway, I'm gonna post more stuff about the CEC commercials and other stuff from now on.


EDIT on Sept. 1st: It looks like I kinda changed my mind here since there's another post coming here real soon that's about this AI thingy whenever I post it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Another Avenger Chuck "Drake-Like" Meme + Bonus Pic That's From A Commercial...

  I know I don't talk about those freaking politics on this blog like all the time but, if you're gonna do cartoons with politics wi...

Popular Posts