Friday, August 9, 2024

Scar Is Surrounded By Warners

 This was actually something that I did some years ago but didn't share it publicly until just now. And I don't blame Scar like this if he ever saw them since I feel like the Warners in the Wakko's Wish movie were just toned  down versions of the OG Warners who are just very one-note in my opinion. He would just get annoyed either way if it's just Wakko's Wish version of the Warner trio or not.




And I feel like the faces for Yakko and Dot needed to be redrawn because my god, they seriously needed to look better than that! Wakko's gookie is fine though. And in my opinion, TMS (AKA Tokyo Movie Shinsha as they're also called TMS Entertainment nowadays) unfortunately took a step down while transitioning to digital animation (since Wakko's Wish was digitally colored  in fact) as they used to been so freaking great when it comes to the animation quality on what those certain kind of animators that worked on the original show on a full-on traditional way.


Anyway, here's the original template if you guys want it: https://www.deviantart.com/poppyberry/art/Scar-Is-Surrounded-By-Idiots-Meme-Template-683555036

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If The Avenger Era of MMBB Replace the 2020 Reboot Warners In Suffragette City?

  Yep, I'm bringing the whole gang together rather than Chuck alone this time! And in my opinion, this cartoon TOTALLY deserves as rewri...

Popular Posts