Sunday, August 18, 2024

Tenacious D in the Pick of Destiny DVD Movie + First Ever Drawing of Avenger Chuck

 Finally got the movie on DVD (haven't opened it yet as I'm writing this out) and my first ever drawing of Avenger Chuck that's based off of that "Master Exploder" song that I tried to do (even though it isn't perfect for sure).





I'll do another post about this drawing along with the movie itself to compare that one scene with the drawing on my TV screen some other time!


P.S. For those that don't know about that Avenger Chuck drawing I did, I originally did that months ago this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts