Monday, August 19, 2024

Pastel Avenger Chuck~

 Just a few random shots that I edited off of a few CEC commercials back in the 90's and 2000's. It's basically a pastel colored version of this casual wear at the time along with the gloves having that dark purple streak instead of a red one to show off a bit of that goth in there like "pastel goth" but it's just mostly pastel only, you know.









And I also know that these edits aren't done perfectly well since I edited them in Pixlr, but at the same time, they don't look so bad. I think he looks neat that way even though his original "Avenger" look pops out better with those bold colors. I might do more of these within the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts