Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Another Avenger Chuck "Drake-Like" Meme + Bonus Pic That's From A Commercial...

 I know I don't talk about those freaking politics on this blog like all the time but, if you're gonna do cartoons with politics with them, then do it right that suits their character! Say what you "chucking" will about on how I turned him into that "W word" by now, but to me, the original Animaniacs wasn't never shy at all to poke fun at both sides and did that one song that was about the presidents pretty well that suited the Warners' own humor at best (despite it's outdated that I'm totally aware of). If the Animaniacs can do that kind of stuff done right, so can Chuck on whatever he can do too! And I feel like the Animaniacs reboot didn't understand on how cartoon characters CAN NOT vote since you know, they aren't real people and some of them are around the age of a freaking child would be, have their own limitations that are similar to us in a way or part animal(s) with human like traits. After all, they're designed for entertainment ONLY no matter what the genre will be. Enough said.





Link to template: https://zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com/2024/08/avenger-chuck-drake-meme-blank-template.html


Here's this screenshotted pic that was from a reddit post that I found through Google and I thought Chuck looked cute from that one commercial... And I think I already saw that one (despite I don't know the name of that commercial):




💚💛💚 End of post~ 💚💛💚

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

In Response To EvafanartsclubEC...

  I'm not sure if she'll see this (despite the Google algorithm isn't a fan of my blog for some reason while Bing has some of my...

Popular Posts