Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Avenger Chuck Recolor Edit

 Wanted to recolor something that was a certain GIF that I saw online... This stock art was also featured on the "Chuck E. Cheese's Sketchbook" arcade game but at least with the right colors instead of the wrong colors on this clothing. And that's what I did in Pixlr to at least try to correct the clothing coloring. Not to mention that his white and red patch on his glove his missing while he's holding that pencil for the Sketchbook game though.


Here's the original image but it's a bit bigger than usual as I made it bigger through the AI upscaler thing from PixelBin.io:




Wanted to have the better quality as I went through the AI upscaling thing so I can edit it to make it look better in a way:




At least it didn't look all wishy-washy.


Here's the recoloring edit through Pixlr:




I know it doesn't look perfect here, but at least tried. When it comes to the yellow, green, and purple colors that I've chosen, the colors came from a official decal of the arcade game that I just mentioned here. I also kept the background as it is since I don't wanna mess it up.


P.S. I feel like I wanna do a Halloween themed recolor edit of Avenger Chuck soon.


🟢🟡🟢 End of post 🟢🟡🟢

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If The Avenger Era of MMBB Replace the 2020 Reboot Warners In Suffragette City?

  Yep, I'm bringing the whole gang together rather than Chuck alone this time! And in my opinion, this cartoon TOTALLY deserves as rewri...

Popular Posts