Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Some Shots of Avenger Chuck From That One Commercial + A Few Other Commercials...

 This first set of batch of pics in this section here is from a random commercial that I don't know the title of. But it's mostly likely a commercial that came out in the middle/late 2000's.


This is him going down through some slide here:









And here's the GIF version of it!




Next up,  I found a few more shots from that one commercial that I previously posted about those two certain commercials with the comic book style.







The way that he looks at that one kid as his face says: "Ya think so, kid? But actually I'm a-" [Also inserts that one saying of him saying the "Uh, mouse." thing.]


Chuck only...







I swear, if that one commercial came out today, that one kid be like: "Thanks, bro!" that makes me wanna roll my eyes at. And it's just not as funny unlike on how it already used to be if that was the case. But that's my opinion.


Aside from that other batch, here's this wide shot that I didn't include in my previous posts about this one:




And yes, it's from a commercial from the late 90's/early 2000's as this one is likely called: "Cool Cool Chucks" or simply "Pizza" as it's also the same one that I talked about him getting trapped in those Skytubes there.


Plus, here's this one too!




Thought that he looked kinda silly this way as it's from that "Cool Mom" commercial (that I already posted about on my blog like a few times by now as it's also one of the most popular commercials from the "Avenger" era before a certain channel was unfortunately taken down on YouTube that uploaded that single commercial by itself).


🟢🟡🟢 End of post of this little compilation here 🟢🟡🟢

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If The Avenger Era of MMBB Replace the 2020 Reboot Warners In Suffragette City?

  Yep, I'm bringing the whole gang together rather than Chuck alone this time! And in my opinion, this cartoon TOTALLY deserves as rewri...

Popular Posts