Thursday, September 5, 2024

Hate Art & Hate Memes Are Both .T.R.A.S.H.

 Look, I don't mind not liking a certain character/person that gets on your nerves and comparing to another character/person that is like the oppetitse way like the "Character Comparison" stuff on DeviantArt as along if it isn't harmful or whatever. But however, if you're making a hate meme or just a hate art off of somebody that you don't like with violent intentions such as kicking, shooting, beating, bullying, etc. them is NOT OKAY (even if it's "just pretend" or not) and that comes across as immature and disrespectful at worse. And it will never always be okay. After all, just focus on something better that you'll find out there rather than wasting your time doing that kind of immature slop out there.




Not to mention that my "Avenger" boy is getting victimized by this stuff that I keep seeing on DeviantArt lately (despite the fact that I probably will never be on DA due to what I heard about and the constant fetish art and AI "art" stuff that keeps popping up more often). He even got victimized by a certain DA user that loves Rule 34 and thinks that R34 and Avenger Chuck can mix together when they actually don't. Yeah, you heard me. Avenger Chuck and Rule 34 DO NOT mix together! Especially the fact that one version of Chuck is mostly likely portrayed to be the age around like an actual child would be. And the same can be said about "Rockstar Chuck" as well.


Say what you will about that, but I'm pretty sure Avenger Chuck will stay by my side about everything I said here.




Replaced that kid's face with Avenger Chuck's face since I feel like he would've been happy to take out that kind of trash for sure. If you get the reference for the speech bubble part, you'll get a token out of me! And it's based off of a song that the Munch's Make Believe Band already covered in the "Avenger" era as I only changed the "papers" part to be out of there.


P.S. Avenger Chuck must be protected at all costs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If The Avenger Era of MMBB Replace the 2020 Reboot Warners In Suffragette City?

  Yep, I'm bringing the whole gang together rather than Chuck alone this time! And in my opinion, this cartoon TOTALLY deserves as rewri...

Popular Posts