Wednesday, September 4, 2024

What If Avenger Chuck Sang Dead Man's Party?

At least his voice actor can do the freaking voice to this day and when I heard Chuck's cover of "Love Will Turn You Around" (in which I assume it's originally sung by Kenny Rodgers despite I haven't heard the original song as of yet) that just recently came out a few years ago (as I'm writing this out) and in my opinion, I freaking loved it as I heard it not too long ago. It seems like Duncan is keeping that accuracy for Avenger Chuck's voice way better than Rob Paulsen and Tress MacNeille's own voices for Yakko and Dot on how they recently sound for the Animaniacs 2020 reboot in my opinion (especially while they're singing, and no offense to those two actors that I mention that are getting quite old nowadays).


Anyway, let's get onto the main topic of this post.





I could just imagine that this could be used for some Halloween themed show just like with the Christmas ones that the "Avenger" era used to have. And perhaps have Pasqually and Mr. Munch as backup vocals for this song. And I could also imagine that the instrumental version of the song would be quite similar version that's a karaoke version made by Party Tyme Karaoke... And it sounds pretty good! Not as great as the original once was, but it's still a nice rendition of the song that does a bit of own thing's without straying away too far on what made the original song catchy.





Should I mentioned that I liked the "Back to School" movie? At least it's so much better than "An Extremely Goofy Movie" imo.


Original template: https://www.deviantart.com/btnfstudios/art/What-If-This-Singer-Or-This-Character-Sang-This-So-756115745

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If The Avenger Era of MMBB Replace the 2020 Reboot Warners In Suffragette City?

  Yep, I'm bringing the whole gang together rather than Chuck alone this time! And in my opinion, this cartoon TOTALLY deserves as rewri...

Popular Posts