Sunday, September 8, 2024

Nearly 100% Vector Off Of Avenger Chuck

 Tried to use some random background remover to see if it can do it's thing so far...


The original version (Chuck only):





Vector version:





The other original version featuring Helen Henny:





At least I'm one of those "newer" fans that does try to mention/show Chuck's friends from time to time aside from Chuck himself all the time (unless if you're a toxic fan of him that ONLY mentions/shows him so far that you also wanna be a creep towards to... And please, NEVER be that kind of fan honestly). Heck, I also do mention other eras of CEC on my very blog from time to time as well! And I know there's that certain era of CEC that we all love to talk about the most that being the "Avenger" era (especially for me that you can already see), the "Coach" era, the "Cool" era [I personally call it the "Pre-Avenger" era for me], and so on.


P.S. I tend to ship Avenger Chuck and Helen sometimes since it's simply cute, you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

In Response To EvafanartsclubEC...

  I'm not sure if she'll see this (despite the Google algorithm isn't a fan of my blog for some reason while Bing has some of my...

Popular Posts