Sunday, September 8, 2024

A Bunch of Avenger Chuck Stock Art

A lot of them are from showbizpizza.com as a bunch of these are in low-quality that I found so far...




 
 

Just his face:





Stock art that that's commonly used for merchandise, was partially used for a certain commercial and for a certain online game at the time: 




This was used for one of the decals for the "Chuck E. Cheese's Sketchbook" game:




Him playing guitar:




Riding on skateboard:




Playing golf:




Playing football:




Riding in his car (that I'm sure that not a lot of people talk about it):




Blowing a party horn:




And it's just him being him again:






Probably I'll AI upscale some of them in the future maybe...?


And here's this one that isn't just simple coloring stock art unlike those other ones!





Can't I say that his face is so cute? Not to mention that he's just precious in some way... At least to me.


Fun Fact: A lot of this stuff (like I said before for that one pic) has appeared in merchandise and whatnot.


🟢🟡🟢 End of post~ 🟢🟡🟢

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Another Avenger Chuck "Drake-Like" Meme + Bonus Pic That's From A Commercial...

  I know I don't talk about those freaking politics on this blog like all the time but, if you're gonna do cartoons with politics wi...

Popular Posts