Sunday, October 13, 2024

OPINION: The Bugs Bunny BAB Plushies Are the "Worst"...

Since I was looking up some random stuff on reddit (despite not having my own account to this very day as I'm writing this out) and saw a post about what is the worst BAB plush ever made and somebody said it was the Mickey and Minnie plushies down in the comment section while I already agreed upon most of the other comments and the post itself that was talking about one of the Promise Pets (that being the pig plush) that was one of the worst BAB plushies ever made. In my opinion (that no one was mentioning about) was the Bugs Bunny plushies on how they looked like. To me, these were the worst looking BAB plushies on how the visual quality of these plushies were for both the "Space Jam: A New Legacy" and WB 100th anniversary releases that totally screamed more of those cheap "carnival prizes" rather than many of those Mickey and Minnie plushies. 


Especially I feel like the design of both of the Bugs Bunny plushies could've had a better looking face rather than looking like a weird kind of mishmash of the Bugs Bunny that WB still has today alongside having those similar big eyes to "The Looney Tunes Show" version of him. Even those ears should've looked much better as well! While I don't own that much BAB plushies (except for a few mini ones that are all from the 2000's, I guess), the material on those Bugs Bunny shouldn't be that bad but the design isn't that good in my book if I had to guess on what's it like to own one of those plushies. At least many of those Mickey and Minnie BAB plushies have good designs and I pretty much like the costumes that they were given out to.





As for another opinion of mine about these BAB plushies, I tend to care about the artistic appeal on designing the plush on how good it would look FIRST before I think about the soft material. And BABW is nailing that A LOT on the positive side of things when it comes down to their massive collection over the years in my book. But unfortunately, there will be some bumps in the road as some plushies don't turn out as right like those Bugs Bunny plushies as I personally used as a example here.


Hopefully whenever they make a "Avenger" Chuck E. Cheese BAB plush someday, I want him to look great and have some thoughtful material put into him DONE RIGHT as possible!


Template: https://zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com/2024/08/avenger-chuck-drake-meme-blank-template.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

OPINION: The Word "Bro" Is Overused...

  Yeah, and I'm already sick of it by now that these kids wanna say these days. Plus, I'm not the only one who's feeling somethi...

Popular Posts