Sunday, October 13, 2024

What If Avenger Chuck Sang Three Little Birds (Don't Worry About A Thing)?

 Better than the "Don't Worry, Be Happy" song (that's also in the reggae genre) in my opinion. Anyway, Avenger Chuck and reggae go so well together! It's no wonder that "Keep It Groovin'" worked had me sold on that one! And other reggae style songs like "Jump" (not to be confused with that Van Halen song), "Dancin' in the Sun" and "Don't Hurry to Worry" are other original "Avenger" era CEC songs that I would like to recommend if you're into reggae that wants to hear underrated songs like those. But besides that, why not give Chuck this kind of song to sing (even though this certain song that I'm talking about is WAY popular than those original CEC songs to be honest here)?





As I'm writing this out, I watched that long version of the "Yum & Fun Deals" commercial on where that one pic on the left was from and it was a bit of a fun commercial from the past. Haven't seen the other version just yet though.


P.S. His friends would join in for the backup vocals in the background.


Template; https://www.deviantart.com/btnfstudios/art/What-If-This-Singer-Or-This-Character-Sang-This-So-756115745

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

OPINION: The Word "Bro" Is Overused...

  Yeah, and I'm already sick of it by now that these kids wanna say these days. Plus, I'm not the only one who's feeling somethi...

Popular Posts