Tuesday, October 1, 2024

(UNOFFICIAL/FANMADE) BAB Avenger Chuck 5-in-1 Phrases Thumbnail

 Despite I tried to make it look "official" in some way if BABW ever did this... But if BABW does actually add phases to this version of the character, the thumbnail itself would rather look different as I expected them to do it. And I'm also continuing my BAB idea for Avenger Chuck lately.





Just added some random tie dye background that was said to be "free to use" through Google images along with the rest of the images that I added on there.


As for the phrases as he might say, first one's "Heh-heh-heh!", second one is "Where a kid can be a kid!", third one is "Keep it groovin' and keep it movin'!", fourth one is "When life gets you down sometimes, don't hurry to worry!", and the fifth one is "Having good company around me always makes me smile."


P.S. This edit isn't here for stealing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

A Sticker of Chuck from A Sticker Sheet...

Basically the "Avenger" version of the titular character as it's one of those moments throughout the merchandise without weari...

Popular Posts