Sunday, January 14, 2024

The "MyChara Warners" Are Back In Idol Time PriPara: Yume (Dreamy) All Star Live!

 Made another post on Facebook when it comes to posting my gameplay photo shots of this one certain game that I've mentioned within the blog's title here. And in this post, I'm gonna show you a few pics that are actually going to be exclusive content unlike most of it is already.













I even got cyalume coord pics this time!







✨ Exclusive photos on Blogger only! ✨

All of these photos are taken when I got "MyChara Yakko" into that event called: 'Super Idol Time' with Falala the first time while I was playing this game. When I got "MC Yakko" in that other Gummibär custom coord, he/she got it the second time in a row that day when I was playing it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts