Thursday, January 11, 2024

"Animeniacs" but it's a fusion between the OG and anime designs PART 1

 To this very day, it still boggles my mind that anyone in the Animaniacs fandom still hasn't done this rather than just me alone! And I'll be doing another anime styled Dot and my first time drawing anime styled Wakko with some of the features of the OG designs like you see down here whenever I get there later on in early 2024. And as I usually do on this blog, I'll put a Facebook link down below at the end of this post if you want to hear more of my thoughts about these drawings and what not. Plus, these pics were originally taken back in November 2023.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts