Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Dot Warner as ARIFURE Miku

 Since I love the OG Animaniacs and Hatsune Miku along with the game called; 'Project Mirai DX' that I played a ton of back when I was a teen, I made these two traced drawings based on one of the modules for the 'Common World Domination/Arifureta Sekai Seifuku' song.





FB links if you want to check 'em out...

1: The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | With these next two photos, here's Dot as "ARIFURE Miku" that this version of Miku is in the Project Mirai and Project DIVA games for the song titled,... | Facebook

2: The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured Post

What If Lucky Rabbit Danced to Europop?

  You know, the song, not the countless of songs from that genre itself. After all, I wouldn't make Lucky dance for that long as that...

Popular Posts