Sunday, February 11, 2024

Miku, Teto, & MC Skat Kat from Some CHARAT Games

 In this post, there will be various CHARAT games being mentioned here...


So, with this first one, I got Kasane Teto that I've created in the first CHARAT GENESIS.




Next up, I got this Hatsune Miku that I've created in CHARAT JAKIGAN! And it was also from last like the other one.




Aside from those two, here's MC Skat Kat that I've created in CHARAT GENESIS2 to see how he's like a humanoid cat girl.




And going back to Miku again here, this is based off of the 'Infinity/♾️' module from the Project DIVA series and this was made last year ago in "Kawaii Decorative Girl IconMaker".




Speaking of that one module that I've mentioned previously, here's Miku once again with this new CHARAT game called: "CHARAT DRESSUP MAKER2" from this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts