Monday, February 19, 2024

My Frustrating Experience with Yessy Berrios + Screenshots Included

 This is just another frustrating experience that I'm going through lately and with this time it's about a young Animaniacs fan who's in their teens that's been messaging my OG/Classic Warner pages such as OG/Classic Yakko Warner, OG/Classic Wakko Warner, and OG/Classic Dot Warner throughout the past year including this year as I'm writing this out. While I didn't mind this kid being around at some point, there were instances he would say inappropriate stuff such as swear words (for somebody that's in their early teens as I'm writing this honestly), gender policing me (or he's just referring to the character as I'm roleplaying in some kind of way), the way that he uses physical abuse on Jouse/Joshua and his one friend, and Jouse/Joshua taking Yessy's phone like twice in a row while disturbing my privacy. And speaking of privacy, I won't show any photos of Yessy or any family members of his that Yessy sent my roleplaying pages due to privacy of children like him that don't need to visually expose themselves publicly. Instead of showing the memes and other photos that he sent my roleplaying pages to, I'll be showing some of the PMs of two Facebook pages that are OG/Classic Yakko Warner and OG/Classic Dot Warner that I'll be showing down below as you scroll down this post. Plus, please keep in mind that this one kid named "Yessy" isn't their real name as he told me through the PMs at some point.


Not to mention that I'll be translating these images since they're in Spanish. So, with all that said out of the way, let's get into on what I'm talking about here.


When it comes to this first screenshot, Yessy revealed to me (or Dot as I'm roleplaying here) that he punched his cousin in the face on how his cousin talked about the Warner siblings negatively. Not to mention that I got confused with "prima" and "primo" since I thought they were the same but speaking Spanish isn't my thing as much, so I had to use Google Translate to see what he's talking about for the time being (despite its flaws that I'm aware of).




And here's the English translation that I'll be using DeepL Translate instead of GT this time around...

Yessy - Dot didn't you know that my cousin spoke ill of you insulted you and in anger I punched him in the mouth so he wouldn't bother you 
I even knocked him out

Me/Dot - Excuse me, but what? 🤨😦🫢

Yessy - I punched my cousin
And I gave him two more punches because he also badmouthed wakko and yakko

Me/Dot - Hmm, I don't think it's a good idea to hit your cousin like that. 🙁 If your cousin talks like that towards me and my brothers, we will take care of this.

Yessy - I don't have a (female) cousin
Just (male) cousin

Yeah, "primo" means the word cousin in the male gender while the word "prima" is the female variation of that in Spanish. Plus, Yessy should NEVER EVER hit his cousin like that since it's not okay to do so! I mean, if I was him, I would just shrug it off like it's nothing and move on from there.  And Yessy hitting people like that is a bit of a common thing as I will talk more about that later on in this post.

In these next few screenshots, these will be from my OG/Classic Yakko page this time around and within this next screenshot, this is proof of Yessy gender policing me. And yeah, if you don't know what "gender policing" is, it's when someone forces you to act like another gender that you may not feel comfortable with. It also tends to affect the person's actions mentally and physically as when that person tries to tell them to act like this gender instead of their preferred gender as who they are.




With that said, here's the translated screenshot through DLT...

Yessy - What would you do if you saw me in real life

Me/Yakko - Uhhh... However, I'm not sure with this type of question.

Yessy - for it is not that you are a man Answer me masculine 😑😒

Yessy - I'm sure you're not a man sorry for talking like that

I guess Yessy was somewhat self-aware at the end about that? But anyway, that still wasn't okay for him to say that towards me as it kinda hurt my feelings and disrespected my boundaries at some point. I mean, I'm not that comfortable with strangers saying, "Do you like me?" like Kristen Helen would've said (since she's also an Animaniacs fan) or questions like these sometimes.

And with this next screenshot according to Yessy here, he said that one his friends said something bad about the Warner siblings and said Yakko was bisexual that made Yessy to kick this one friend of his.




This time it's gonna be a mix of Google Translate and DeepL Translate... It's not gonna be that 100% accurate here but I'm trying my best.

Yessy - Yakko did you know that I broke my friend's ozone/neck(?) because he spoke badly about you and your siblings and I hit him again until that made him feel faint because he said that you were bisexual and that's why I finally kicked him 😤 *ahem* believe me 

Yeah, I had to screenshot this one for a reason. Plus, can we leave physical abuse out of this? I get why that Yessy wants to defend himself at some point but using physical abuse on someone is never okay even if you don't agree with someone. Even some of these kids these days will be like: "Chill bro, it's only just a headcanon!" Especially if were talking about Yakko being bisexual since that's just only a headcanon and not canon at all at the end of the day honestly. I mean, would I kick someone around just because I didn't like whoever is talking about Wakko being nonbinary? NO! And even that is just a headcanon too!

Aside from that page, back onto my OG/Classic Dot page with this screenshot. When it comes to this screenshot, there's more gender policing! *sarcastically* YAY! *resumes back to being non-sarcastic* And this was over a picture of a photoshopped cat wearing a witch's hat and there's also a pumpkin beside it that was added onto the picture that Yessy sent like around Halloween last year ago as I'm writing this. 




And here's the translation on this one even though it may not be 100% accurate...

Me/Dot - Hmm, I'm not sure if I have an opinion on this? 🤔

Yessy - Sure?... Are you a man

Also Yessy - Hehe it's true

Yessy - And now why are you angry 😡😡😡😡

Me/Dot - WHAT? 🤨😠 I'm actually the opposite sex if you say that. 😒

Yessy - 😠 
I'm confused

And in my opinion, I'm not a fan of these kinds of conversations where somebody has to gender police me when I'm the one that's supposed to do the policing for myself! 😠 Not to mention that I don't like people misgendering me or misgendering one of my favorite cartoon characters!

Aside from that page, the rest of these screenshots will be taken from my OG/Classic Yakko page and with this screenshot Yessy got confused about me if I was a boy or a girl here...




Translation into English:

Yessy - Yes I know... and look, are you male or a female, so you answer me feminine and I get confused

Me/Yakko - Uuuh... Let's not ask those kinds of questions, okay?

When it comes to this screenshot here, it shows that Yessy wants attention when I don't want to tolerate this kind of behavior off of him or even his cousin (and we'll be getting onto Yessy's cousin later on).  This is also when I tried to tell him to be more respectful at least.


English translation...

Yessy - *another sigh*

Also Yessy - *one last sigh* (despite he did a typo with the previous one)

Yessy - N o r e s p o n s e 
🥱🥱🥱😤😤😤

Me/Yakko - Do I have to tell you that I may be busy every day? It's also important to respect our privacy if we do not respond immediately.

Oh, I should mention that he used to spam a bunch of sighs and blue likes into my roleplaying pages own PMs? Yeah, I feel like I should get a few more screenshots here since it totally reminds of that Maciej Wagner dude that I've talked about in another post regarding my OG/Classic Warner pages with their own PMs. 


In this next screenshot, this is where Yessy's cousin comes into play the rude way! And honestly, I still hate that one response off of Yessy's cousin to this very day. 




English translated...

Yessy (AKA his cousin) - Answer for fuck's sake 
😡
😂

Me/Yakko - Well, what do you want then? Besides, it's not nice to say something like that when someone's minding their own business outside the Internet or just looking for other things to do if they're on the Internet or not.

Yessy - Hey who are you that to talk to my cousin like that I mean, I'm not mad at you, but what did my cousin do to you 🤔 if you tell me I will talk to him ok

Yessy - I'm sorry but my cousin grabbed my phone while I was running an errand that wasn't me that was my cousin I knew you were going to keep quiet

If only if he didn't burst into my PMs like that just to disturb me!

And of course, during this year as of not too long ago, Yessy's cousin did it again! This is also where it had to be crossing the line for me. I mean, I'm not sure if Yessy's exaggerating these words that he's saying or actually does physically abuse people when things go wrong as he sees it. But for me, I just couldn't take it anymore if he and cousin wanna play games on me like wasting my personal time.



English translated...

Yessy - Maybe my cousin Josue can't find me with his phone because he would kill me 😅

Yessy - Yakko it was my cousin who spoke to you!!

Yessy - I just hit him for that, he was hiding in my room with my phone

According to GT, he called his cousin a "moron" (AKA the word "tarado" in Spanish), but I decided to leave that out in this case along with the word "Josue" being translated to "Joshua". But like I said, GT isn't that accurate and so is DLT sometimes. Aside from that though, it seems like Josue likes to be a bit of an arrogant thief who's quite rude at some point. But I also feel like Yessy should've been the one just to tell him off without putting on any physical abuse onto his cousin such as punching, kicking, etc. And after all, I'm not the one being responsible for this kind of stuff happening since it's supposed to be Yessy's own family taking responsibility on these kinds of situations or even Yessy and Josue for themselves.

Well, found a few more screenshots off of my OG/Classic Yakko page with its own PMs of just Yessy (or possibly his cousin) spamming this stuff as he used to do this but it's honestly really annoying like that one dude like that I've brought up and these are just a few examples here...

Here's this one with the blue likes and apparently, he uses the large one, the medium one and the small one. If I'm not mistaken this is how Yessy would say hello in those PMs. And for me, I wouldn't do this towards anybody as they might feel annoyed like I already witnessed here.


And this is how he used to spam these sighs in which were also pretty annoying as those blue likes I'll say.


To end off this post if I had anything to say towards Yessy and Josue/Joshua, I'll give them these three words on just like on how Billy Madison would say so...


And that's all that I have to say about this so, see you later next time!

P.S. None of these screenshots are NOT made up by me and yes, they're legit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What If Avenger Chuck Sang Giant Dream?

  Is it just me or that dance from the official music video fit Chuck pretty well? And I feel like the song fits him as well! Plus, he shoul...