Monday, February 19, 2024

🤍 Dark Angel & Infinity/♾️ Edits! 🖤

 Well, I'm posting more edits again and this time it's gonna be two of my favorite Project DIVA modules that I personally think that are the best and they are... "Dark Angel" that's used in the 'Secret Police/Himitsu Keisatsu' song and "♾️" that's used in 'The Intense Voice of Hatsune Miku/Hatsune Miku no Gekishou' song. And I even made a Facebook page for my love of these two Project DIVA modules! 


*getting off-topic for a moment* Plus, I did an Ann FB page dedicated towards that 'Aikatsu Planet!' character that I love but it does have many of its followers there unlike that one other FB page that I've mentioned.


*gets back on topic* Anyway, I made these like last year ago from Google Slides and I feel like I should do a part two with editing them in Pixlr X/Pixlr Photo Editor one of these days.







Before I end off this post, here's the link towards my one Facebook page if you want to check it out for yourself!


Plus, it's called, ♾️ Dark Infinity Angel ♾️ 


So, see you later next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts