Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Regarding Hello Nurse (Featuring King Salazar) In Wakko's Wish

 This is like a follow up post to my Wakko's Wish review called: 'Wakko's Wish Review: A Complex Mixed Bag Journey Towards the Wishing Star' that I already posted not too long ago, and this is mostly about Hello Nurse in this case that I wanted to talk about for some reason.






"Hellooo, Brain!" - Yakko & Wakko in Wakko's Wish during that "If I Can Have My Wish Then I'd Be Happy" song.

Guys, why not "Hellooo, good-lookin' nurse!" as well? I mean, her wish can be about both of her looks and her brain if it was more fleshed out that I totally wished it was in this movie.




"Then, I'll be happy!" - Hello Nurse during that ""If I Can Have My Wish Then I'd Be Happy" song.

*deep sigh* If only I was happy on getting my wishes for you and for the Warners in this movie. 😔 And it also would've been nice if she was in the 2020 reboot while the brothers around her are more respectful and act like proper gentlemen with a hint of their zaniness that makes Dot not loathe her brothers as much whenever they're around her. Not to mention that was supposed to be the CEO of Warner Bros. that Tom Ruegger wanted to see if he was ever brought back in the reboot that I also totally agree with that idea! I mean, in the original show, she was this "Gag Character" throughout the majority, and it seems like towards the end is that they wanted to flesh out her character rather than becoming that "Gag Character" forever. In episode 82 of the original show, Wakko sang a song about her (in which Animaniacs fans like me already know about) that somewhat feels like a "Mary Sue-ish" kind of song that feels like Hello Nurse can do anything her way that's likely describing during that song. And it would've been nice if she was given like a motherly figure role to the Warners just like how Dr. Sratchansniff was given the fatherly figure role at some point. Not to mention that I tend to love that song about Hello Nurse thanks to Wakko and Yakko (despite its flaws that I've already mentioned).

Before that I talk about King Salazar here is that I want to talk about a certain aspect of my review of the movie that I left out and that was a little moment in the end towards the "Hungarian Rhapsody" song.




"Maybe we should kept this our little secret." - Dot in the "Hungarian Rhapsody" song.

Uh, yeah. You guys should've done that in the first place after all this time if you guys didn't burst into song "Disney-esque style" along with waking up the townspeople! 😒😠 I mean, I wish we had more moments like this and that just makes me sad. And if this was in my review, I would've given it a heartbroken emoji (💔) meaning that I didn't like on how this turned out to be.

As for King Salazar (but I won't show any pictures this time), I tended to 100% agree with Joey.T.Cartoon.P (AKA Joey's Cartoon Palooza) on his review of the movie when he pointed out that King Salazar gets ironically remorseful for his actions when he's supposed to be the main villain of the movie. Even for somebody's fake-out death (despite it also being a distraction) in the movie. I mean, shouldn't he be more cold-hearted like he was meant to be shown earlier in the movie? I know I already talked about that he's just this generic villain who wants to be greedy as heck (alongside with Baron Von Plotz AKA Mr. Plotz who's also quite a greedy guy but with collecting tax money only), but I wished he was more fleshed out as a character rather than just a satirized caricature of the TimeWarner (Time Inc. & Warner Communications) merger back then and also based on Basil Rathbone.

Even I used to call this movie "lackluster" at some point during my young adulthood years (in which I'm still experiencing to this day as I'm writing this) and I feel like some parts are somewhat lackluster than just lackluster in general, you know. But anyway, that's all that I have to say about this movie for now. 

So, see you later next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts