Tuesday, February 13, 2024

✨ Sadame Ginga's New Song Just ROCKS!!! ✨

 Even I haven't watched that much of Kiratto Pri⭐Chan as of yet, I've heard of the sequel that came out in which it's an online virtual live set-up called; "High School! Kiratto Pri⭐Chan". And of course, there's this new character that's exclusive to this virtual live set-up called, "Sadame Ginga/Ginga Sadame" who's actually a space-y being since she meets Mirai and her friends get enrolled in "Sadame's High School (Sadame no High School)" in which that they're transported into space to be there.





Speaking of Ginga, she has a new song called: "Face Your Fate" in which I think it's pretty awesome in my opinion. Not to mention that this song gave me massive Macross Delta vibes! And speaking of Macross Delta, the chorus for "Face Your Fate" is quite similar towards to "Bokura no Senjou" (AKA "Our Battlefield" in English) with its own chorus and especially, it gets pretty familiar with one certain part of the chorus. I should say that they're both on the same exact key during the chorus parts as well! Plus, I think both songs are awesome in their own way! I should even say that Ginga's appearance is nice and definitely welcomed in the Pri⭐Chan universe! By the way, if you want to watch Ginga's performance of "Face Your Fate" without spending on any tickets to that virtual live set-up, there's a video on Facebook that the 'Pretty Series All Stars VN' page uploaded a video about that song that I'm talking about just recently like a few days ago as I'm writing this and yeah, I'm already obsessed with Ginga's new song. 

And that's all I have to say for now. So, see you later next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts