Monday, February 26, 2024

Royal Warner Siblings Edit...

 Yeah, while the animation was okay in this ending, but I feel like there should haven't been a reprise of "Never Give Up Hope" for some reason that I'm gonna critique Wakko's Wish upon and that's about the Warners themselves on how they were irresponsible for their own choices plus, Dot faking her illness made things worse in my book despite it's meant to be a joke (but not really a good one but honestly a lame one if that's the case). But you can hear more about in my one group on Facebook if you like. Anyway, here's my edit of the Warners in their royal attire (but without their crowns at least) along with some random background lady, the mime, Slappy, Rita, Runt, Marita, Flavio, Mindy, Buttons and Dr. Sratchansniff.


First up, here's the original/unedited shot.





And here's my edit that I've used Pixlr X/Pixlr Edtior in this case...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If The Avenger Era of MMBB Replace the 2020 Reboot Warners In Suffragette City?

  Yep, I'm bringing the whole gang together rather than Chuck alone this time! And in my opinion, this cartoon TOTALLY deserves as rewri...

Popular Posts