Thursday, February 15, 2024

The "MyChara Warners" Are Back in PriPara: Mezameyo! Megami no Dress Design + Pics of Me in the Game & Cyalume Coord Pics

 Well, it's that time again to post more of these! First up, here's "MyChara Wakko" wearing these custom coords that I've made within the game that are gonna show up in order as they appear in the post are, the Garfield inspired coord, the Cookie Monster inspired coord, and "Bold Boy-Scout Hungry Wakko Z" in which that was an idea of mine for one of the Animaniacs comics specifically for issue 38 where Dot gets swapped with a character that's basically a parody of Hello Kitty from Sanrio called, "Pretty Kitty" from the segment titled, "Swappin Sibs" if he was ever in Dot's show in Japan. Speaking of that idea of mine, I can't wait to draw him alongside with Yakko if they were in Dot's show! Anyway, here's the pics:











And here's the cyalume coords that I've posted on Facebook for my group that I've created in which I'll put a link here in a moment...







And here's these two that "MyChara Wakko" had the 'Kami Idol Challenge' like twice the one day that I was playing recently plus, this is one of those Fortune Party cyalume coords shown here. 👇




I tried to get another shot of "MyChara Wakko" with the eyes opened instead of closed but man, Chili's hairstyle is just a little too "whip-y" to get on camera properly something like Laala's hairstyle in a way.


Next up, we got "MyChara Yakko" wearing a Thomas O'Malley who's from Disney's The Aristocats (1970) in which that was a childhood favorite movie of mine and I still tend to like that movie to this day and two variations of "Brillant Boy-Scout Wiseguy Yakko Z" and it's the same idea that I've talked about with Wakko previously if he was also in Dot's show in Japan.













And here's the cyalume coords that "MyChara Yakko" wore!







By the way, they're just the 'Sunny Zoo Cyalume Coord' and one of those Candy Alamode cyalume coords shown here.

Aside from the "MyCharas" that are based off of the Warner brothers, here's the "MyChara" that's based off of the Warner sister! And with this coord that "MyChara Dot" is wearing, it's based off of "Gorgeous Gal-Scout Cutey Dot Z" from the official Animaniacs comics! And yeah, I'm totally obsessed with the Sailor Moon parody that I wished more people talked about just like how Anime Dot from the Animaniacs 2020 reboot was a thing that existed.









And here's "MyChara Dot" wearing that 'Heartful MM Cyalume Coord'...





Plus, here's another recent Facebook post that I've posted in one of my groups and I only posted most of the stuff with the two "MyCharas" that you already saw here but there's less cyalume coord pics in this post: The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | The 'Heartful MM Cyalume Coord'. | Facebook

Finally, here's me as the previously mentioned "Gorgeous Gal-Scout Cutey Dot Z" when to comes to this coord that's without the tail this time!

 




Plus, here's me in that 'Heartful MM Cyalume Coord' as well!




And that's all it with "Mezameyo! Megami no Dress Design (ENG: Awaken! The Goddess' Dress Design)" when it comes to the "MyChara Warners" appearing in this one PriPara game for now. But I'm still gonna share more custom coords from this game that I haven't shared yet. So, see you later next time!

 P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts