Friday, February 16, 2024

Edited T-Shirt That's Actually Official WB Merchandise + Comparison

 I'm gonna archive this on my blog since I originally edited this photo that originally belonged to creepertube83 on DeviantArt that there's a link about the original photo within the Facebook link of my own post as you can find it there... Despite the fact that I was talking about something else first within that Facebook post, it's still in there, I promise! 


Link: The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | When it comes to that stock image of Yakko from the 90's being slapped onto those Russian Disco compilation albums (21 and for 22 from what I've seen ... | Facebook



This one was edited through Pixlr X.



And here's the original/unedited photo... Plus, you can totally hear more of my thoughts through that Facebook link if you ever want to hear why I wanted to edit this t-shirt in particular.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts