Just sharing a few more Aikatsu edits that I've made in Google Slides from last year ago...
First up, here's Hana from Aikatsu Planet!
As you can see, this is my fanart blog on where I post new and old fanart(s) of mine related to Animaniacs, Gummibär the Gummy Bear and much more! Plus, I don't do commissions at the moment but, you can give me suggestions (like requests) on what I can do if you want. Even I will be posting my PriPara 3DS coord designs alongside posting "DeviantArt-like" memes/journals on this very blog. And also, read about the stuff on the right corner as you scroll down if you want to send a request for me.
Just sharing a few more Aikatsu edits that I've made in Google Slides from last year ago...
First up, here's Hana from Aikatsu Planet!
You know, the song, not the countless of songs from that genre itself. After all, I wouldn't make Lucky dance for that long as that...
No comments:
Post a Comment