Saturday, February 17, 2024

Yakko Wearing Colorful Scarf Edit

 This was an edit that I've made last year ago as I'm writing this out. Plus, on where that Yakko is wearing that colorful scarf from is from a book series called; 'Deutsch Junior' in which it's in the Polish language mixed with German since it's a book series meant for the kids that are learning from the German language. Not to mention that a lot of Animaniacs characters from the original show appear throughout that book series as well. So, here's two variations of Yakko wearing this colorful scarf.


First up, here's the first image that was made with Google Slides along with some kind of background remover that I used that I can't remember now.




And here's the added effects to make this edit more justified in a way since I was inspired by Kawaiicore/Cutecore but it's not as pinkish and more leading towards to like a "Pastelcore" vibe through Pixlr X/Pixlr Photo Editor.



Even some Lucky Charms marshmallows are in the background since it's my favorite cereal to eat at times!


Plus, I'll put a Facebook link from my one group to end off this post if you want to check it out for yourself: The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | ✨ Hellooo, members | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts