Saturday, February 17, 2024

Aikatsu Planet Cutecore/Kawaiicore Inspired Edits While Featuring Ann!

 Instead of talking about Animaniacs this time, I'll be talking about "Aikatsu Planet!" along with talking about my inspired Cutecore/Kawaiicore edits of Ann from that respective series! "Aikatsu Planet!" in my opinion was a fine show and I pretty much loved a lot of things about it like the avatar character designs, the music, the singing, the dances, and most of the characters themselves! Not to mention it was one of my first Aikatsu series that I watched in its entirety since it has the least number of episodes compared to others in the Aikatsu franchise. Possibly I would recommend "Aikatsu Planet!" if you haven't watched it yet if you like anime idols that you want to give this show a chance or just want to get into the "Aikatsu!" franchise with the least number of episodes to go through if you're curious to check it out for yourself. 


Anyway, let's get into the main subject of this post!


First up, I'll be showing these that were originally made in Google Slides...




Aside from that one, these next two will feature a certain Sanrio character named, My Melody alongside with Ann here!





And here's the same three images but they're just edited through Pixlr X/Pixlr Editor to be more justified with the aesthetic.


 


The three original unedited and edited images were all originally created back in early of 2023 as I'm writing this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts