Friday, February 16, 2024

Yakko's Lavender Scarf in Wakko's Wish (Edited Green Scarf)

 Yep, I edited Yakko's scarf that was originally green in the movie but it's just lavender within these few screenshots that were from the movie that I'll compare 'em with the original unedited screenshots.


First up, we got the original screenshot with Yakko's scarf being the color green here...



Next up, here's this edited version that was edited in Pixlr Editor (used to been called 'Pixlr X' BTW).



Aside from those two, here's the original shot with this one!




When it comes to this one screenshot in particular, this is one of those same screenshots that I used for my Wakko's Wish review titled, 'Wakko's Wish Review: A Complex Mixed Bag Journey Towards the Wishing Star'. And speaking of my review of the movie, I would've given that movie like a 3.5 or a 4.5 out of 10 if I had a possible rating in my review.

Anyway, here's the next but final edit of Yakko's scarf!



Not to mention that here's a Facebook link in total relation towards these edits here if you want to hear more on my thoughts and whatnot: The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | Made a few recent edits on Yakko's scarf from the Wakko's Wish movie through Pixlr Editor (used to be called 'Pixlr X' at some point) | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts