Saturday, March 2, 2024

A Few Pictures of Haruka Nana & A Few Other UTAULOID Characters Taped onto My Door

 I'll be posting a few more of these pictures that are taped onto my door ever since the middle 2010's for now as I'll be making posts about other things soon but, here's Haruka Nana and those other UTAU characters that I'll be talking about and first up, the first one on the top is from a MMD video on where Haruka Nana covers "Freely Tomorrow" originally sung by Hatsune Miku and the producer was Mitchie M for the song. And the MMD models are originally created by ISAO (for Haruka Nana only) and the other three models were created by Masisi in which they are Teto, Momo and Defoko/Uta. The creator for the video was created by Asrial Terra that's on YouTube.






And this second one on where I got a close of Nana's face is from a video on where she's with Macne Nana and Macne Petit in a MMD video on where they danced and lip-synch to an anime opening song called, "Real World" that's by nano.RIPE and from the anime called: 'Jinrui wa Suitai Shimastia' or AKA in English, 'Humanity Has Declined'. And you know what? It's another entry in the lost media category! Because why you may ask? Well, it's because I can't find it anymore since I feel like it has been taken down on YouTube and NicoNicoDouga lately! And the fact that it used to been up for some years as I remember. It used to been up on the YouTube channel called, 'DimGlay' and they're also on NicoNicoDouga with this certain username titled, "鈍色" meaning "Dull Color" in English according to Google Translate... And please let me know if I got that translation wrong. And all I can say is, I hope we can find these lost fan-made MMD videos that I already mentioned in a previous post including this one! If any of the video creators don't mind it. Even I'll be talking more about lost media in relation of Kids' WB! about a certain musical PSA series starring the Warners while including various characters in the future. 

So, see you later next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

In Response To EvafanartsclubEC...

  I'm not sure if she'll see this (despite the Google algorithm isn't a fan of my blog for some reason while Bing has some of my...

Popular Posts