Saturday, March 2, 2024

Just Some Pictures Taped Up on My Door + I'll Talk About Some Lost Media That I've Remembered...

Yep, I got some fan-made lost media on my door! Well, the first one that I'll be talking about is an MMD video of Cure Mirage from "Happiness Charge! Precure (Pretty Cure)" dancing and lip-syncing to the song called: "Gaikotsu Gakudan to Lilia" or AKA "Skeleton Orchestra and Lilia" that's sung by Hatsune Miku and producer for the song who also basically created the song was done by Tohma. And the original creator behind the video was 2 huratiwappp who's known to make high quality MMD models of various characters like the Precure and Sailor Moon franchises (especially Precure honestly) and some of their models are made for public distribution while some others like the Cure Mirage model that you saw are lost media or just unusable nowadays.


And if you want to know who 2 hutariwappp as an MMD modeler, well, here's a wiki page about them that I'll link here: HutariwaP | MikuMikuDance Wiki | Fandom


The one picture on the left is that Cure Mirage model and a part of that video that I screenshotted just for fun and in memory towards the YouTube video that was originally posted back around the middle 2010's as I was one of those people saw it and I screenshotted it before the video was taken down at some point. And the one on the right isn't about lost media since I screenshotted Yakko wearing that suit from that 'Cookies for Einsten' cartoon from an old Animaniacs AMV that you can still find on YouTube to this day (unless if it's taken down by now).



With those two out of the way, here are these next two in which the one on left is just a rainbow leopard with some black in there since I don't have a lot to say on that one besides it just looks cool honestly. And the one on the right is a "Lat type" purple Miku edit that I don't know who originally edited that certain Miku model or even the original video creator since it used to be on YouTube as well back in the middle 2010's on how I can remember it. Even though I tried to look up this video lately, but I feel like this is also another fan-made video that's been lost to time nowadays. About the video though, this purple Miku was dancing to an old meme that has gain some relevance throughout the years to be one of those memes that possibly will never die as the years roll by such as 'Caramelldansen' and that famous Scatman John song in which he says "Where's the scatman? I'm the scatman." and it's that 'Caipirinha' song if I remember correctly. And just like with 'Caramelldansen' that I've mentioned, the meme is known for to have this high-pitched remixed version of the song that you'll likely hear first than the original song. If anybody can find the video if I can't, that'll be great to hear! But other than that, it's pretty much lost media that I can say. Especially with that Cure Mirage MMD video if that'll ever be found one of these days.




With this next one, it's gonna be more about the "Lat type" models such as Miku and Teto! Plus, I don't know who originally created the video while featuring the MMD models here. Yeah, the printed screenshot and the tape up close has seen better days though. And of course, it's the 'Sweet Magic' song sung by Lon, Kagamine Rin and the main producer was Junky. But during the early/middle 2010's, Lon's official cover of the song was more popular than the other version at some point since that other version wasn't available online as much until the moment that SEGA did a port from the Project Mirai games to Project DIVA Future Tone that gathered more attention towards the other version sung by Rin. But when it comes to this video that I'm talking about, this might be an entry in the lost media category just like with the others that I've said.




And please let me know if this video isn't 100% lost media just in case if it's already been hidden somewhere that you may found. Anyway, I'm gonna do a few more parts on showcasing my door and within the next post about that is mainly gonna be about Haruka Nana! Yay! Since she's one of my favorite UTAUs alongside with the popular Teto, of course. 

So, see you later next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Another Avenger Chuck "Drake-Like" Meme + Bonus Pic That's From A Commercial...

  I know I don't talk about those freaking politics on this blog like all the time but, if you're gonna do cartoons with politics wi...

Popular Posts