Sunday, March 31, 2024

Can We Go Back on Where Animaniacs Was Actually Good?

 After all, this is just in my opinion, but Animaniacs went downhill for me as Wakko's Wish became a thing in existence on where it tried to "parody" the Disney musical side but for me, it could've been done better. And I don't entirely blame it on the movie though. I also blame the reboot for some reasons at times.





Not to mention that this is also a repost of that one Facebook post like I few years ago: The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | As you may know already.. | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts