Sunday, March 31, 2024

Some Pizza Tower & Chuck E. Cheese Custom Coords That I've Made Within PriPara: Mezameyo! Megami no Dress Design

 Just to let you know that I haven't played Pizza Tower yet (as I'm writing this) but it's a game that I'm interested to be playing one of these days for some reasons that I tend to like about the game that I'll possibly talk about in a future post. But for now, let's get into by showing these custom coord designs that I've made!




Of course, this one is based off of Peppino Spaghetti (AKA the main lead character that you play as) and the colors of the Italian flag in this coord.












Next up, we got 'The Noise'! Or as we should call him by his other name, Theadore Noise. This is likely to be based off of his old design from the some of the other builds of the game before he was finalized especially for the final product of the game. Oh, did I mention that The Noise's one name was actually canon?










Moving on from the Pizza Tower, we're gonna talk about place that also serves pizza as it's known for with a familiar mouse that used to be a rat in the early days of its history. And what I'm talking about on where a kid can be a kid like Chuck E. Cheese! I'm even starting off with the 'Avenger Chuck' era since it's the kind of era on where I introduced to him through commercials back in the middle/late 2000's as I remember so far. Speaking of Avenger Chuck, I recently made a coord based on that version of Chuck within in this game and I also growing interest on him lately.
















Not only I've made a custom coord on the one version of Chuck, but I also recently made the OG Pizza Time Theatre version of Chuck (AKA the first ever incarnation of the title character) on where he was a sarcastic smoking rat who's just trying to entertain the crowd along with the others who are still and still aren't on Chuck's side throughout the years.










And with those two versions of Chuck out of the way, the rest of this post will have some random cyalume coords for the sake of it.

























For the next post that's gonna be about those 3DS PriPara games, I might bring "MyChara Skat" next time around? I dunno. 


So, see you later next time!


 P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

I Don't Care About This... Like Ever... 🙄😒

  And possibly so will you as you read this post here.  Anyway, since the Animaniacs reboot got it's freakin' vinyl record soundtrac...

Popular Posts