Thursday, March 21, 2024

How OG Dot Warner Might've Reacted Towards to Her Reboot Counterpart...

 At the end of the day, this is just my opinion on how she might've reacted towards to her reboot counterpart at some point... Not to mention that I still stand by on what I've said about 'Suffragette City' in the past.






And yeah, it was inspired by that one Thomas the Tank Engine meme that you might've seen before. 


Plus, here's a link towards to this one Facebook link if you want to check it out: The Warner Brothers & Warner Sister Dedication Group | To make this a long story short, "Suffragette City" was absolutely pointless and stupid honestly | Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

HOT TAKE: Keep It Groovin' Is Better Than Never Give Up Hope from Wakko's Wish

  Like so much better for me! And don't get me wrong, "Never Give Up Hope" is a catchy song on its own with a good message, bu...

Popular Posts