Monday, March 18, 2024

A Day Late St. Patrick's Day Custom Coord from PriPara: Mezameyo! Megami no Dress Design

 Well... Happy Late St. Patrick's Day! 🍀 When it was St. Patty's Day yesterday (as the time when I was writing this post), I was just about making this coord but, I just didn't feel like it right away until the day after. 😅 So, here's the coord!










And I even got into Jewlie's 'Kami Idol Challenge' afterwards along with wearing the 'Coco Flower Cyalume Coord'!







With those pictures out of the way, who knows what the next post (in relation towards to these three 3DS PriPara games) might be about? Possibly there's more original coords that I can show off or do that next part about "MyChara Skat". So, see you later next time!


 P.S. DO NOT REPOST WITHOUT PERMISSION! This rule also applies to those previous posts about the "MyChara Warners" as well. Yeah, the "do not repost without permission" rule isn't only applied towards my fanarts here. Reblogging them, linking certain posts that's from this site, or using these photos (especially my fanarts) in private use is honestly fine in a way but reposting these photos onto other platforms requires permission first from me (if you're ever reading this here).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

A Sticker of Chuck from A Sticker Sheet...

Basically the "Avenger" version of the titular character as it's one of those moments throughout the merchandise without weari...

Popular Posts