Thursday, March 7, 2024

Well, Here's Some More Stuff That's Been Taped onto My Door...

 Just some more pictures that I wanted to share with you all... First up, here's "Weird Al" from the ending of that "Tacky" music video. And speaking of that music video that I've mentioned, I still love that song after all this time ever since it came out around the middle 2010's!




Aside from that, here's a part of this one side of the door with a few of these taped onto my door and the first one is the main pets from LPS 2010 in their Tron inspired superhero costumes and honestly, I still dig them to this very day on how unique they are. The second one on the bottom of that shot of the LPS 2012 episode called, 'Alligators and Handbags' is likely to be a lost fan-made MMD video that I've mentioned in a previous post about Miku and Teto dancing and lip-synching to "Sweet Magic" that I'll put a link here if you want to check it out for yourself... ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: Just Some Pictures Taped Up on My Door + I'll Talk About Some Lost Media That I've Remembered... (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com) 

And the third one is just Rarity from MLP:FIM when I did that one when I was like a preteen back in the day.




And here's this other side to the door with these next two here and the first one up top is just a music band of meerkats and the one on the bottom is Miku in the "Infinity/♾️" module for the selected song being mainly used for as the game(s) suggests so from the Project DIVA franchise. And the one that I'm showing you is from Project DIVA F 2nd.



Plus, that's all that I wanted to share for now within this post, 

So, see you later next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

Found Another Surfing Chuck + Bonus Pic!

  Since summer's about to end soon on where I live at, I finally found another one of "Avenger" Chuck surfing without his cap ...

Popular Posts