Wednesday, April 24, 2024

🩷 Cogimyun Stickers & Mini Zipper Bag~ 🩷

 Got this thing from last year ago from Amazon and I'm glad I got it! It's so freaking cute! Hopefully we can get Cogimyun in the west just like how Kuromi came here! The picture quality may not be the best here.




Plus, there's a Prism Stone that I put in there that originally came from the Pretty Rhythm My⭐Deco Rainbow Wedding 3DS game.


Here's what the bag looks like without the stuff inside it!




And here's all the stickers since it actually gives two of each of these but I'm only gonna show one of each anyway.



















And that's all to it! 😊 I know it isn't one of those posts that isn't fanart related but this isn't the only one that I've posted! I should mention that many of these stickers feature a character named: "Ebi-chan" who's like a little friend/pet for Cogimyun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts