Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Stella Armstrong in Various CHARAT Games!

 I know that I mentioned Stella was more of a time traveling kind of witch in the Wakko's Wish AT (Alternate timeline) that I'm gonna resume on rewriting the movie one of these days. But outside of the Wakko's Wish AT, she's my personal avatar for me! Well, Stella is based off of me in a way. And outside of that WW AT, she's just this virtual being that lives in the virtual world. Plus, I created a Facebook page that's all about her! Here's the link if you want to check that out before I share my various creations from many CHARAT games. This is also when I found out CHARAT was a thing that has anime styled dress up and character creation games online back when I created these last year as I'm writing this.


From the first CHARAT GENESIS game:



Here's four of these that were created in the CHARAT GENESIS2 game:










Here's this one that was created in CHARAT MAE as a front view for a profile pic:




Speaking of pfp like icons, here's this one that's created in CHARAT YOCO that has a sideways view than the front face view!




And here's another pfp like icon that's created in CHARAT MAE2:




With those pfp like icons out of the way, here's Stella in CHARAT ORIGIN!




Stella in CHARAT DRESSUP:




Stella in CHARAT JAKIGAN:




Stella in CHARAT RUN as she's wearing a school uniform:




Stella in CHARAT CHOCO:




Stella in CHARAT MONO:




Stella in CHARAT FACE:




Stella in CHARAT ROUGE:




Stella in CHARAT PETIT2:




Stella in CHARAT STORM:




Stella in CHARAT Kawaii Decorative Girl IconMaker:




I might make more based on my avatar through these CHARAT despite I'm making a bunch of them for my one OC named: 'Jupy Gluck' who's more as a true OC than Stella at some point. But I'm also gonna post more about Stella alongside with Jupy in the future! So, see you later next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

This Is Something That Came Out of Nowhere for Me! (AKA NEW Nintendo Switch Game)

What's getting a brand-new Nintendo Switch game, you might ask?  Well, it's about time that something from the Pretty Series is fina...

Popular Posts