Thursday, April 4, 2024

Found A Few More My⭐Deco Stone Charms for Pretty Rhythm My⭐Deco Rainbow Wedding!

 And this is a follow up post to this one right here: ˗ˏˋ ꒰ ZanyOGWarnerFan's Fanart Blog & More! ꒱ ˎˊ˗: A Few Pretty Rhythm My⭐Deco Rainbow Wedding QR Codes! + Lost Pre-Photo Frame QR Codes (zanyogwarnerfansfanartandmore.blogspot.com)


As I'm writing this so far, I was only able to find a few more QR codes that were available online that I could find so far such as this one as this was actually the thumbnail for a certain video on YouTube:


 



As once you scan it, it'll unlock this charm for you to make in the Prism Stone shop... And it's called: "Spark G" that you gotta get this one charm through the arcade game like that YouTube thumbnail!





Here's also a link to the video if you're not that good with Japanese: プリティーリズム レインボーライブ初体験 (youtube.com)



And here's this one:






When it comes to this QR code though, it unlocks the Retro R charm for you to make in the Prism Stone shop to get a brand new coord.





Plus, here's the link on where the QR code was from: スマートポッドタッチの受信のしかた☆の画像 (ameblo.jp)



Before I get into the ones that are supposedly lost within the next post about this game, here are the ones that are still found online that can be accessed through such as the atwiki site as I mentioned in that previous Pretty Rhythm post but, I'm going to link Rose's pin gallery from Pinterest since there's another QR code that isn't on the atwiki page at all and this certain QR code can be found through the Wayback Machine as you take the official Pretty Rhythm site to Internet Archive back when the game was still up on the site at the time.


So, here's the link on where you can find the pin gallery for the first Pretty Rhythm 3DS game along with some other stuff: Rose (oneeyesmiley) - Profile | Pinterest


And here's the archived link on where you can find the other QR code that wasn't featured in the atwiki site: プリティーリズム・ディアマイフューチャー | スペシャルサイト | タカラトミーアーツ (archive.org)


Stay tuned for the next post! So, see you later next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

In Response To EvafanartsclubEC...

  I'm not sure if she'll see this (despite the Google algorithm isn't a fan of my blog for some reason while Bing has some of my...

Popular Posts