Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Hatless Avenger Chuck as the "Master Exploder"!

 Recently did this one as this is my first ever based on the Avenger version of Chuck and based off of a scene from the Tenacious D movie!





He's even wearing that one costume that Jack "Jables" Black originally wore during the 'Master Exploder' song! And of course, he's got the Pick of Destiny around his neck too (just like Jack/Jables).



P.S. I need to see that Tenacious D movie one of these days since I gotten some interest in it as I'm writing this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If The Avenger Era of MMBB Replace the 2020 Reboot Warners In Suffragette City?

  Yep, I'm bringing the whole gang together rather than Chuck alone this time! And in my opinion, this cartoon TOTALLY deserves as rewri...

Popular Posts