Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Three iDOLM@STER Traced Drawings...

 Been of a fan of the iDOLM@STER ever since I was a teenager through the middle 2010's! Well, I actually stumbled upon the ONE FOR ALL/OFA game somewhere around early April of 2014 of the year if I remember correctly. 


And when it comes to the characters' own costumes that will appear, they're recolored by me.


First up, here's Ganaha Hibiki with this recolored Starry costume!





Plus, there's a cameo of that Macaron Cat Animal Sweet from Kira⭐Kira Precure à la Mode to hold the one end of that drawing since that bottom right corner was flipped and crumpled there.


Next up, we got Kisaragi Chihaya wearing a recolored Luxury costume of her own!





Lastly, we got Mizutani Eri AKA "Ellie" wearing a recolored Luxury costume! And I'll take to imagine it's the "Evergreen Leaves" pattern since I would love to see that on her if anyone can mod that in THE iDOLM@STER 2 video game somehow.





Oh, did I mention that all of these were traced off of YouTube videos? Yeah, I still watch iDOLM@STER stuff on YouTube to this very freakin' day! They were also originally drawn back in the middle 2010's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If The Avenger Era of MMBB Replace the 2020 Reboot Warners In Suffragette City?

  Yep, I'm bringing the whole gang together rather than Chuck alone this time! And in my opinion, this cartoon TOTALLY deserves as rewri...

Popular Posts