Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Aikatsu Stars x Photokatsu x Avata Star Sue Traced Drawing...

 And I originally did this back in the middle 2010's... Back then, I didn't know what those certain Korean games were called back then but Sue's appearance reminded me of Harukaze Doremi (Dorie Goodwyn) from Ojamajo (Magical) Doremi at times! Anyway, here's this drawing of Nijino Yume if she took Sue's place as (you guessed it) an idol!





I even brought Yume's season 2 hairstyle in here! And not only just those things, but the dress that is shown here is based off of a "Photokatsu" AKA Aikatsu! Photo on Stage!! card that Hoshimiya Ichigo from the OG Aikatsu wore and it's this one...





Not all the details of this one coord were all there in the drawing, but there's some details from this coord that went straight to it, but it was simplified in a way. This card is also called: "Speaking of Alpine Meadows" and I think this was a coord that didn't appear that in any of the other Aikatsu games such as the arcade one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If The Avenger Era of MMBB Replace the 2020 Reboot Warners In Suffragette City?

  Yep, I'm bringing the whole gang together rather than Chuck alone this time! And in my opinion, this cartoon TOTALLY deserves as rewri...

Popular Posts