Monday, April 8, 2024

Timon & The Plum Sky Night~

When I this one drawing when I traced that one shot of Timon from The Lion King 1½ (It's also one of my favorite Disney movies of all time and possibly one of the best Disney movies that tries to stay true to the classic film of its time.), I got inspired by Owl City's music and wanted to do this just for the sake of it!





And one of these days, I'm gonna draw Timon again without relying on tracing a certain shot next time! I mean, if you've seen my latest drawing of Avenger Chuck from this year since that wasn't traced as much! After all, I'm just trying to draw better when it comes to me drawing stuff nowadays. 


P.S. I also did that one Timon drawing back in the middle 2010's.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Like Button

Featured Post

What If Avenger Chuck Hosts AFV?

  Honestly, it was ever a thing, they better make it funnier lately. I don't watch AFV that much nowadays aside from watching the stuff ...

Popular Posts